Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Traditions

Even though Si and I are a fairly new couple and it's only our second Christmas together, we established some firsts last year that we'd like to make sure we do a second time around, and with any luck, for years to come.

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is that people seem to fill up with hope and love for their family. And though I love Si all year long, there was something special about standing together on December 1st last year, in the glow of our freshly decorated Christmas tree. It was, hands down, my favorite moment of the last year. All year long, we've been collecting ornaments based on where we've been throughout the year. Our Christmas Tree was kind of bare last year, but this year, it will be full of memories and stories from the year.

So, as you might imagine, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Feel free to share any of your own Christmas traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment