Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DIY Cat

Tonights project involved reorganizing the front foyer closet, as well as cleaning up the kitchen, which is not very exciting to say the least. The interesting part about the kitchen is that there is this randomly sized window, which we purchased a sheer curtain for when we first moved in. It was way too long, so for the most part we've left it tied up and out of the way, because having a curtain in the sink while doing the dishes isn't exactly our idea of a good time.

Anyways! I was seized by the opportunity to utilize my heat and bond tape again, as it is the perfect excuse not to sew. Why sew when Heat N Bond will do the work for you?

So, there I am, on top of the kitchen counter, tugging down the curtain, as Tygg meows at me to make sure that I'm not just fooling around up there like I always tell him not to. I get the curtain down and all spread out, ready to take a photo, when Tygg decides he is the new DIY cat. He's now all over the curtain, rolling around, just being absolutely ridiculous. I now need to wash said curtain, so I give up on the photos for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment