Friday, December 3, 2010

DIY Gift Tags

Every year, I tell myself I'm going to create amazing, unique gift tags that are really going to blow people away. And every year, it gets down to the last moment, and there I am in Walgreens on Christmas Eve buying the last of the Christmas tags they have to offer. Which are usually not super great. Suffice it to say, people are usually not blown away.

This year, things are going to be different! Using some of the leftovers from the cards I created yesterday, I've decided to make my own Christmas tags this year. Super easy, and in all different shapes and sizes!


Be sure to keep some ribbon on hand, as well as a hole punch, so that you can put your tags anywhere. Whew! Is it really 23 days till Christmas? Feels like it's getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment